What We Offer
Werda Speech Pathology is a private practice working closely with families to provide the highest level of care for children with communication difficulties and developmental disorders. Werda Speech Pathology offers flexible programs for children, tailored to meet their specific communication or literacy needs.
Our Clinic has EFTPOS facilities and are approved under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).
Please note that we only see Self Managed NDIS Clients.
“It is your child’s right to be able to communicate with other people.”
Symptoms that I Commonly Treat with Patients
Danielle has a passion and natural flair for working with children. She has demonstrated a high level of commitment and dedication to both her clients and their families. She has extensive experience working with the following:
- Articulation difficulties
- Late Talkers
- Speech Language Impairment
- Receptive language difficulties
- Expressive language difficulties
- Literacy/phonological difficulties
- Auditory processing difficulties
- Pragmatic language
- Developing language through play
- Fluency disorders including Childhood Apraxia of Speech (Dyspraxia) and Stuttering
Danielle works closely with families to provide the highest level of care to achieve the greatest outcomes for her clients.